Here are the exact directions to easily find us:
- Whether driving from the North or South on Highway 101, leave the freeway at Exit #650.
- If exiting Southbound, when at the base of the ramp turn left and go under the freeway, then turn right and cross the Eel River bridge.
- If exiting Northbound when at the base of the ramp turn turn right and cross the Eel River bridge.
- Proceed 0.25 miles until the road T’s at the Avenue of the Giants.
- Turn left onto the Avenue of the Giants and proceed 1.5 Miles into Miranda, CA
- Look for our “Miranda Gardens” sign on the Left.
Driving time to Miranda Gardens Resort from:
- Sacramento: 4.5 hours
- San Francisco: 4 hours
- Redding: 4 hours
- Santa Rosa: 3 hours
- Crescent City: 3 hours
- Fort Bragg: 2 hours
- Shelter Cove: 1 hour